VIRTUAL SALES EXECUTIVE OPENING
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (PART-TIME)
INCOME: HOURLY + BONUSES
- Cold call schools, businesses, religous and charitable groups to build a strong pipeline.
- Generate new business and contacts through online research and relationship building.
- Maintain existing client relationships by providing on-going support and guidance with new and existing custom product options.
- Process and record client orders and call notes in a CRM.
- Develop and maintain a partnership with clients to yield trust, success and positive results for both parties.
- Use effective team communication to proactively keep others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Maintain a current understanding of trends and innovative relationship building techniques in an effort to sustain a positive experience and separate ourselves from market competitors.
- Assist with developing and implementing strategic business growth initiatives to achieve short and long term goals.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
Who We Are Looking For
Individuals who are confident and comfortable with an hourly and bonus pay structure. Someone who is eager to make a difference in the lives of others through providing custom products that build confidence, support their team environment and allow them to stand out from the competition. Individuals with a strong work ethic while working from home as an indepedent contractor.
What You Will Do
Serve customers through educating about and promoting custom products; specifically – custom canopies, marketing and signage and promotional items. Qualifying leads over the phone and recording data for easy work from home income.
- Inquiries only from serious candidates who are confident in their cold calling and relationship building skills and work ethic for an aggressive 100% commission structure + Bonuses full and part-time work from home independent contractor sales position.
- 1+ years sales experience
- Experience prospecting and building relationships through cold calling
- Must have access to reliable phone, computer and internet Monday – Friday
- Accept position as an Independent Contractor
- Experience in team environments is highly beneficial to the position
- Proven ability to manage a territory using technology, prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively set goals and accomplish them.
- Ability to work independently as evidenced by identifying problems, gathering data, weighing the facts, consulting others as necessary, making decisions and effectively implementing the decision.
- Computer literacy (i.e., Excel, Word, email, Internet, CRM (Custom Relationship Manager)
- Maintain quota levels
HOW TO KNOW IF THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU
If you answer yes to 3 statements about this position you are on the right track.
- You love talking on the phone
- You love promoting quality products that positively impact others
- You love making your own hours and having a flexible schedule
- You feel empowered to earn additional income via bonuses
- You enjoy not being micromanaged
- You enjoy working from home
- You thrive on the ability to do research and grow the impact you will make
- You love the idea of running your own business within a predesigned and organized system
HOW TO APPLY
Simply click the apply button below to get started.
To apply, complete the hiring application form and upload your resume. Tada! You have applied for the position.
We will review your application.
Once we recieve your application our recuiting team will review your information for the position applied.
We will contact you.
Upon detailed application review a recuiting team member will contact you via email and/or phone to inquire about interview status.
WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED
- Video & Phone Training Sessions
- Administrative Tools & Resources
- CRM – Customer Relationship Manager
- Assigned Call Lists
- Online Data Entry
- Attainable Goals
- Hourly + Bonuses
- Set Pay Structure
- Team Meetings & Recognition
- Supportive and Encouraging Team
WHO WE ARE
We started out like many small companies, with a passion for business and the people we serve. As a husband and wife team we shared the same vision of providing quality, value-priced custom products to sports teams of all ages.
In time we expanded who we served, offering custom products for events of all types, including business associations, community gatherings and faith-based groups. So whatever the event, we help our clients share thier message, logo and brand in a way they can be proud. Learn More
WHAT WE SELL
- Custom Canopies
- Custom Promotional Products
- Custom Marketing Signage
- Fundraising Campaigns
- Custom Games
- Custom Banners
- Custom Flags
- Custom Chairs & More
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“People Know Who We Are”
We have been using plain canopies for so long, I told the team, now when we go places, people are going to know who we are.
Eric Scheingoltz Coach, Miami Country Day Aquatics
“Best Thing Since Sliced Bread”
The Play Anywhere Sports canopies are the best thing since sliced bread. They are the best pop-up tents I’ve seen here in 20-years.
Bob Verhovst Campus Supervisor, Ramona High School