At California Canopy we believe in Enhancing the student experience through our custom branded product solutions. Our mission is all about the look good, feel good, play good, and we understand the value of building a positive culture that promotes inclusion, a sense of purpose, school pride and team unity.
Definition of branding
: the promoting of a product or service by identifying it with a particular brand
Definition of brand
1: a class of goods identified by name as the product of a single firm or manufacturer : MAKE
2: BRAND NAME SENSE 2
3: a public image, reputation, or identity conceived of as something to be marketed or or promoted
4: to mark with a brand
5: to impress indelibly brand the lesson on his mind
02 APPROVED LOGOS
Have you answered these about branding?
1. Is our brand just a logo or mascot, or does it tell a story?
2. If so, what is the story and/or the core values being communicated? What’s the message?
3. Does the message align with our core values and beliefs?
4. Does our brand look and feel accurately represent our institution in a positive manner?
5. If not, what message do we want to convey?
6. Why is the message important and how does it impact our brand?
7. Is our brand positively impacting people?
8. Are we enhancing the experience of our student/student athletes?